Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Running


Ok I feel like I want to run but I have too many obstacles lately...

-My feet hurt- like really I have started taking Magnesium in the hopes it helps the soreness.
-I am sick to death of running anything around here. The mental energy to run the same place over and over is dragging me down.
- My ipod otterbox died, then my ipod died. AND it turns out my sweaty hands and the nano we also have does not mix. I can't just buy a shuffle and stuff it down my bra cause I will fry it too. I hate arm bands. I ask what to do on Runners Mania and everybody just me makes fun of me. At present I am thinking touch with otterbox. That's alot of fricken cash.
-I had a really good run with a friend the other day and I think I need more of these.
- I am really bummed it is going to be hot at creemore this w/e. I mean the reason I am doing this year instead of making things easy on our first day of camp is because I wanted to run the course on a non sauna day.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Kathie said...

You need to come and run barefoot on my beach for miles and miles...many benefits to body and soul - Don't forget the kids! In other words, get your ass down here...

Anne said...

wow Kathie. Thank you for verbalizing you wants in such a clear manor.