Thursday, April 29, 2010

Technologic

I'm feeling perhaps a tad too plugged in lately. To long run I need:

Cell phone- for dog attacks, naked men, and utter exhaustion.

Ipod- Really into podcast lately. Namely -This American Life, Stuff you should know, Zen and the art of triathlon, The Age Grouper.

Garmin- I just might be the last runner to get one, but it has quickly become a friend. A friend that whispers I am going to slow. A friend that keeps track of all my details. This friend has only left me in the lurch once by forgetting to get its battery charged but it was rather missed. The friend bruises my wrist but I am OK with the abuse.

Oh and I also need food. Sharkies are my present favorite.


The theme song for this post.

2 comments:

Luke said...

The fact that you posted Daft Punk, regardless of reason, affirms that we do indeed, have true love!

xoxoxox

lol

Brock said...

You need to get an iPhone. It has everything rolled into one. And you can wrap it in some kind of fruit leather so you can suck on it if you get hungry :)