Tuesday, May 06, 2008

SHORT


Behold, the first time in TEN years I have had short hair! I started growing it just after I got married like a good wife..and I was just to scared to cut it. It says in first Corinthians, a woman's hair is her glory, and I completely feel it was also my sole source of compliments at times. Many people would go on and on about how beautiful my hair was. So I felt, and still feel perhaps I will not be considered beautiful now. What Luke says does not count. But it was time for a change. I was tired of it constantly being pulled, caught, and being heavy. In fact one of the reasons I do like to shower often is cause I am sick of washing it. And I'm sure some of our plumbing issues stem from the amount of hair that gets clogged in our drains. Hence a cut was in order.

Now please tell me I am still beautiful.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: