Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Tech Corps

I have been meaning to post this for a while but have been busy.
So I am currently self employed. I have joined forces with my friend Nathan (for whom I have been doing occational computer work for the poast few years) and now service the clients of his computer consulting business as well as the few customers I have built up myself.
On top of this I work out of his internet cafe and also deal with the home PC's people bring in for repair.
So far this has been quite busy.
So my company is called Tech Corps, and I still need to come up with a slogan and logo.
Its quite nice to be reguarlly setting up and fixing stuff again as I was feeling that I was losing my edge. It is taking a while to get back into the swing of things and be used to dealing with all sorts of people face to face, most of whom are quite frustrated before they even see me.

But I think this will be a very good thing and if the plans Nathan and I have have work out, the company should grow and be quite profitable.
Prayer and any suggestions would be quite welcome!

No comments: