Tuesday, April 17, 2007

End of Futsal season

Well another season of Futsal has ended. I think my team ended up 4th or 5th out of 10 . We lost a great game last night 5-4 and had an amazing season overall.
We did decide over the weekend that Anne was just too pregnant to play anymore (she is a pretty rough player) and so she (very) sadly had to sit this last one out.
Outdoor should begin in June, assuming that enough people sign up, so may will be pretty empty.
New for me this year will be playing the 30+ outdoor league. I played a couple times for them last year and since I am technically "allowed" to play for them this year the guy who runs the local team really wanted me to play (not for my skills(z), just so they have enough players :P )
Its quite competitive and I look forward to it most of all I think. We play in places like Goderich and Kincardine and other close towns.

No comments: