Monday, April 02, 2007

Pregnancy Update

I'm at 16weeks now- four months. Not even halfway through, I know some woman just love being pregnant, I'm not one of them. I am a miserable pregnant person, I feel awful, do not want to do anything and frankly I'm happy to be in grump. So leave me alone and do not cross me.
Yes I'm still throwing up. Less nausea more actual vomiting episodes. My energy level is up and comes in spurts, otherwise all I want to do is watch movies. I'm starting to feel lightheaded and faint. Most likely dehydration. I will get my hemoglobin checked soon just to make sure.

On the positive side, I think I may have felt the babe move- or it could be gas. I have only gained three pounds, but I only have a few pairs of pants that fit. I'm in that awkward getting big look, but not quite pregnant stage. When I was pregnant with Maya people had really thought I had let myself go. Still playing soccer, only two more games....hope nobody notices my protruding belly until then. Of course I am playing with guys and guys are so unobservant.

No comments: