Sunday, April 22, 2007

The Time Has Come..

Posted by PicasaThis is a large pile of clothing that currently do not fit me due to my rapidly expanding waste line. Gone are ill fitting uniforms, shorts, shirts, closet items. This rather large pile does not represent pants nor sweaters even. Luke asked if I was sad and honestly if I never see most of those clothes again I would be happy. Wouldn't it be cool to get a whole new wardrobe- once I lost the weight of course.
I'm not naked, I actually purchased some brand new clothing the other day. Old Navy helped me part with my money via shorts, Capri's, blue tee shirt, white tee shirt. I also picked up a dressy top at thyme just cause. I got some used pants as well from value village. So I guess I am all set as a pregnant person. Although I still need a dressy dress.
As a pregnant person thus far I have gained 8 pounds- I really am only allowing myself 30 maximum. However I crave Wonderbars so I really must become more active to counteract the wonderbars. I am not giving up wonderbars.

No comments: