Friday, August 27, 2004

Whats going on?

Hmm we havn't updated in a few days so here you go:
  • We went to the drive-in on Sunday night and saw Bourne Supremacy and Manchurian Candidate. Bourne sucked, Manchurian was pretty good. Watching a moving in a car with the sub on rocks!
  • My knee is still not in good shape. It can use it almost normally for a while and then its quite painful for a bit. I may not be pushing myself hard enough though and I am trying start jogging up the stairs and walking as normal as possible again. I really hope i don't have to get surgery or anything on it.
  • Every had one of those weeks at work where everything that can go wrong does? I can't think of any device here at at work this week that I haven't had to look at.

Hmm thats all I can think of off the top of my head. I had some time while doing a server install to fix up the template a but more again. I plan on doing a bit more and creating a new title graphic and stuff later.

No comments: