Thursday, August 12, 2004

Its a miracle!

I saw my family doc this afternoon to get my knee checked. He said it looked good and I appeared to just have bruised the cartlidge in my knee. So I am officially off of my crutches now. I was pretty much expecting this as for the last couple of days my knee has felt pretty good and the swelling has pretty much gone away. I didn't wear a tensor bandage this week either. So know I am limping a bit but I think I will be able to play soccer again in a couple of weeks.
I just wish my doctor had been a little nicer though. He saw me with the crutches going in and after looking at my knee was looking at me like I was nuts for still using them. Uh ya buddy, like I want to wreck my knee by walking around with it becaue I think it might be okay before I get any knowledgeable person look at it. Better safe than sorry when it comes to knees.
I am very glad to get rid of the crutches though, what a huge pain in the butt they are.

No comments: