Wednesday, August 11, 2004

The Back Roads of Grey County

I had a meeting in Owen Sound all afternoon and Anne did some errands while we were up there. She got a new car seat for Maya as she had totally outgrown the old one. Its pretty cool but not nearly as reclined as the old one. We will have to see how Maya likes it I think before making a judgment at all.

On the drive home we took at backroads, it was awesome. I think we went on 4 "no winter maintenance" which were a ton of fun. There are so many single lane twisty and hilly roads out here. Anne and I really want a detailed map of the area that includes these roads. They are a great deal of fun to drive on.

I also thought I had missed the WRC Rally of Finland as my friend Ian had been unable to record it. But fortunalty it was on Suprnova last night and I was able to download it! Hopefully all the subsequent races will be on as I have no other way of seeing them right now. Japan is next and its new so I very much looking forward to it.

No comments: