Thursday, April 22, 2004

Yesterday Anne went to visit her friend Andrea in Barrie and stayed overnight, thus leaving the house for me. The most exciting part of it was the way the house stayed clean for a day with only one person there! So I did my chores and played on the computer, got to watch some anime I had been trying to find the time for and got the whole bed to myself. I slept well :)
I also had my last game of indoor soccer. It was awesome. We had just the right number of people for each side and the level of play was very high. So it was very fast paced and a lot of fun for the full 2 hours. Unfortunately my team was creamed and I don't even know what the exact score was.
Next week we start playing outside which will be very strange, outside sport is almost like a different sport compared to indoor. It should be a lot of fun though.

No comments: