Monday, April 19, 2004

This weekend my friend Ian came up from the city for a visit. We managed to get everything we had hoped to do done, which was great considering how much it rained at night and in the early mornings.
We played a lot of Project Gotham Racing 2, Tiger Woods PGA 2004, and Ninja Gaiden for the XBox. All of the games were enjoyed immensely, Ninja Gaiden by me especially. :)
Saturday afternoon we went and saw HellBoy at the theatre which was great. It was lots of fun to watch, but needed to have a more coherent plot. The characters went to places and you didn't' have any idea why and Hellboy did things with no explanation on why he had that power, etc, etc.. Overall it gets a B+ from me.
Sunday we went mountain biking at the Brant Tract near Paisley which obviously had a LOT of work done on it last summer. There were a lot of new trails and they were well thought out. It does need a bit of spring cleaning but I think I will go a few more times this summer for sure. Unfortunately Ian hit a big stick right close to the end of the ride and broke his derailer right off. So we had to take turns pedaling one bike and pulling the person on the other. I had to borrow my brothers bike to go as I still don't have a new one after ours got stolen last summer, and it worked okay considering I am used to a full suspension bike and this just had front shocks. We, and the bikes, were absolutely caked in mud at the end as well; good fun!
All in all a great time was had by all. Thanks for coming up Ian!

Edit: My grammer and spelling are so very bad....

No comments: