Thursday, April 08, 2004

Tomorrow is Anne's Birthday! I have yet to get (or make) a card but all the presents are bought and ready to give. I think she will be pleased.

Also tonight my parents are over for supper which is nice, and since they are big leaf fans I shouldn't think it will interfere with the big game. But since its also survivor and the apprentice and ER tonight I am goig to have to watch in on my computer.

I am excited that am going to be switching our internet access to Sympatico highspeed! Apparently its a 3Mbs service with unlimited downloads, which is the best deal you get get up here, so I am pleased with that. We will see how it goes. it will increase our download speeds 6x. I also verified with a tech that we should get very close to the maximum download speeds so I am quite happy about it. SHould get it next week sometime I think.

No comments: