Monday, April 05, 2004

I had a pretty good weekend - even with the lack of sports to play. I have managed to get Anne her birthday presents (her birthday is on the 9th) already and not last minute, which gives me ample time to make a card and maybe get one more little thing.
Saturday afternoon we got some family pictures done of Anne, Maya and myself at Sears in Owen Sound which I think turned out really well. We then went and had Wendy's for supper which we both enjoyed immensely.
We then went to my parents as Anne was going to a wedding shower at the Missionary Church in paisley for the pastors son. I stayed home and watched the leaf game after kicking butt in Soul Calibur 2 agaist my cousins and siblings who were all over as well.
On Sunday church was very interesting as we heard from the Youth how just got back from a missions trip in mexico. They had a half-hour video on the experience which was incredible. They were building a church in the mountains in a village that had never seen white people before. No roads or anything. Very hard work and rewarding for them.
Anne had another wedding shower in the afternoon so I got some good gaming time in then. After that she napped and had some quality time with Maya who was in a suprisingly good mood.
We vegged for the rest of the evening watching CSI: Miami and the movie Runaway Jury, both of which entertained us greatly.
All in all a quiet and relaxing weekend.

No comments: