Thursday, April 16, 2015

Parks

This picture was taken in a park, hence its relevance. Maya had nice shorter hair and Ever looked like a beach bum.

Here is the thing. I hate parks.
I do not like going, I find them very boring. The kids do not need me to play with them, thus I am left just being. This time of year I am left being cold and bored. I usually bring a book or phone, but overall I am bored. I want to move forward and by far would rather take the kids for a ride or a walk but they always want to stop at a park, but then what can I do?
 I go through the garbage looking for beer bottles but that only takes so long. Which brings me to a really cool thing we saw in Emerald Isle NC.

I saw at first what I thought was a large area with gravel in it. Obviously it was not gravel that you would see around here, but costal type dirt. I assumed another play structure would be going in that spot soon. However,  I saw another woman at the park, and while her son played she was sitting and playing in the dirt. After I had surfed the internet for a while, and the kids played, and I was silently dying of boredom I went over to her and just started talking.
Turns out the dirt pile actually was to be a archeology feature. It was full of fossils and neat rocks and even sharks teeth. That would make parks around here more entertaining for me, the person who pays for the parks with my taxes.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

cute little skirt sshe has on.. lift that up an show mm that glory hole all tight aand virgin