Wednesday, February 04, 2015

Tired and Training

In the middle of the night, when my eyes are shutting but it isn't 7:30 yet and I can't go home, I amuse myself with race reports. Races I have done, races I hope to do or just random bloggers random race stories, just cause I am that stranger reading your blog. I love it.

I am have developed minor girl crushes, or perhaps it is plain and simple envy for some racers and their great performances. Or even if it is a rough day and diarrhea is dripping down your leg, I am still interested and entertained. My internet buddies that I have never met and they do not know I exists but I feel I kin- ship with them.

Thus, I entertained thoughts of blogging about my ironman training year, but an avenue of social media that I have not participated in is iTunes....

Thus I bring you, Tired and Training.  An occasional series about my life and journey to IMMT.

No comments: