Monday, September 22, 2014

Against

The utmost of my wrath was once directed towards plastic bags. Now it seems most people unless they are selfish, self centred individuals realise the use of bags is wrong and opt for a  reusable bag or box. Or is they carried said items up to the cashier, then maybe they can carry their purchases home.

Now my wrath is directed towards receipts.

I do not want them. They are useless pieces of paper. Why in the world would I want to scrap of paper that proves I just spent $48 at the liquor store. If I can not remember the figure to add to my most important personal budget database then I think I have got other things to be worried about.

Waste of trees. Waste of my money to dispose of them in paid garbage removal. I would use the scraps of paper as toilet paper but apparently there are some risks of BPA exposure to skin.

I really do not care about proof of purchase as every store has security cameras, and while to are at it, I refuse those stupid stickers cashers put on toilet paper.

Basically, I make cashiers cry.

No comments: