Monday, January 07, 2013

Token New Years Post



I am sick to death of the same old restitution's I make every single year. Thus I have concluded all resolutions I have made previously are an ongoing process.

2012 Specific
-Do a half iron man and a 50mile foot race.
-Stop pinning on pintrest and start doing.

Note- The picture was taken one day when I was bush walking as I was running WAY off trail near the Mary Rutherford road. After i saw the little fellow I played with it for a while and gave it a bath. I kinda wish i was like Harry Potter cause I want to talk to snakes.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

robi ayles said...

Spell check should be #3 and maybe a thesaurus. Unless you are going to make restitution to me in a bad way for teasing you about this stuff.

Anne said...

So do you think my vocabuary is limited?