Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Babysitting

Luke and I are extremely blessed to have family who want to spend time with our children. It gives them the opportunity to create relationships with family and it gives us a break. This break is used quite often for work, or sporting, or very occasionally quality time between Luke and I. So in that way I am blessed and in other ways I am not so lucky.

In the day time you know how you might need a hour or so to run to the dentist, chiro, hair, or meetings where children might not be welcome so you just need somebody to watch the kids for that hour. Well I just don't have somebody to trade that hour with. You can only take so many times before you realise that other people do not ask you for a hour. So I wonder why people don't ask me to look after their kids? Is it:

- They know I am not a big fan of little kids.
- They see how I do natural consciences with our kids and do not trust us.
- They know that we have many non christian influences in our house and do not want their kids exposed to the sin.
- Maybe people just do not like us... OR what? Cause I really want to know cause I could use a hour here and there.

No comments: