Tuesday, January 01, 2008

On resolutions

As 2007 was a pregnancy year basically it was shot as for anything getting done. The fact that I was able to get dressed in the morning is victory enough. Thus on resolutions from 2007 should probley still stand.

To be a better person I must.....
Official List Anne
Drink more H20. Develop larger bladder to hold it all as if not may have to take up permanent residence in the bathroom
Do more fun things with Maya
Run a two hour half marathon
Pray more, Read bible more, Develop a more in depth relationship with God
Keep track of running mileage
Be more social


I should add some goals...
  • Complete my La Leche League leadership
  • Be more organized
  • Be less lazy
  • Drive less

So if I do all of the above I will be such a better person so I will win the admiration and friendship of all those who surround me.

No comments: