Monday, December 03, 2007

This is my Life


For some insane reason I decided to take a course this semester, yes along with having a newborn baby. However the course is about newborn babies so I figured I would be fine. My final exam for Newborn assessment is on Thursday, so I am cramming.
It is the first web based course I have taken, and I thought it would be more structured and interactive. As well I do not have a current textbook, which is a challenge, I have been using mine from basic nurses training, some I got from my MD friends, and a couple from Georgian college library- but there is alot of conflicting information. ie. Cord care. The exam is multiple choice- my speciality but please pray for me on Thursday that my brain will work- it has not be up to bar lately.

Fyi- My favorite place to study is the top of the stairs.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: