Monday, June 04, 2007

Sweat

Thank goodness it has cooled down. For those whom do not know-and frankly I'm sure most do not care about my disability, I do have one. I have sweaty palms and feet.



When my feet sweat, I just generally take off my shoes, but then small objects stick to them. When taking off my shoes is not an option the sweat pools and slowly drops onto the floor. Crocs have proven to be not a practical choice in footwear. I also tend to slide out of slinky sandals.



My sweaty palms can be socially awkward. I do not shake hands. At work it is just plain frustrated since powdered gloves were banned. When writing I have to put tissues in my hands to avoid drips. Sometimes I think it has started to rain while I'm driving but no the rain has not dripped in the car, but my hands have dripped. I can never get a grip on jars to open.

Isn't my life sad?

No comments: