Saturday, November 13, 2010

Merry Christmas

For the past two years I have gone to a ski swap with the intent of getting cross country skis. Failure.

I went away and thought about it and returned awhile later to Suntrail Outfitters and had a wonderful positive retail experience. The sales person was wonderful, really understood what my needs were, and even though it was a crazy busy day she took the time to make sure the skis were perfect.
I ended up getting a set of Fisher back country skis as they can be used on groomed trail but also plain old trail. Now just hoping Maya will be a tad more positive about skiing this year than last. Ie. When I take her out of school to ski- she does not whine and cry to go back.

So bring on the snow, right Angie?

1 comment:

Angie and Bodo said...

Right, Anne! Bring on the snow!