Saturday, November 06, 2010

Halloween


Posted by Picasa
Pictured are how the children dressed to beg for candy at strangers houses. Joining my children are a turtle and a pink cat. Ever is a monster. He refused all offers of a costume made by mom- instead Maya coaxed him into the monster costume purchased at a garage sale several years ago. Maya wanted to be a princess and I refused as every girl is a princess. I told her to be more creative. Her main priority was pretty dress. Thus a wedding gown was purchased from the second hand shop smelling strongly of moth balls and was cut down from what ever size I am- how funny it fit me- to fit a six year old.
Couple added notes:
- This is the singular time I have ever worn a wedding dress.
-Maya says she was embarrassed wearing her costume at school as there are alot of boys. That is the first time she has ever mentioned boys in that manor. Creepy.

1 comment:

robi ayles said...

I thought maybe you'd dressed up as a sister-wife from Big Love.