Saturday, October 09, 2010

Totally Materialist Post

I love my summer rubber boots, they don't love me. They have become too small. Somehow the area in which houses my calves just don't want to accommodate the girth of said calves.

Thus a search for new rubber boots. I have had a wanting for Hunter boots ever since I saw them somewhere virtual years ago. I even asked somebody to bring back a pair from England. She refused. Thus I recently saw them on my last visit to Barrie EVER and instantly without skipping a beat knew it didn't matter how much they cost... I HAD TO HAVE THEM.......but they will not have me. The sadness overcometh.

2 comments:

robi ayles said...

I think I'm going to try on men's boots and see if they do better on the calves. I hate having boots that don't fit right, does everyone else just have puny calves?

robi ayles said...

Bogs boots. http://www.beckershoes.com/shop/?search&category=&br=137

Not cheap but possibly worth it. If the uppers are as flexible as they look I'm going for it.