Sunday, October 24, 2010

Double Podiem Finish!

This morning Luke and I completed the Autumn Colours 5k/10k in Owen Sound.
Luke did the 5k with a goal to complete in under 25minutes.. and he did it with a time of 24:40!! Also earning him third in the 20-40 age category. In the door prize department in scored us two tickets to the Blythe Festival theatre for any performance during the 2011 season.
I did the 10k. Hoped to complete in under 45minutes. Long story short 46:29. Apparently I have lost all my speed. Got second overall to Tracy Greig... she destroyed me by 5minutes I bet. Had had a little hope that I could have won this small race..... cause I actually have never won a race before and I think that should be on my bucket list. In the door prize department, I won a fan.

1 comment:

West Grey Runner said...

That double accomplishment deserves a double down…I like a theme!