Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Sleeping Beauty

Soooo i'm sure everybody is wondering- What is going on with our family bed?
Well actually it is like we have two family beds. First Maya goes to bed in her own bed, looks at books until she goes to sleep. Then I nurse Ever to sleep in my bed, sometimes I go directly to sleep or I get up until realizes he is alone where as then I go to sleep. Luke, in the middle of the night stummbles into Mayas room and sleeps with her. At persisely 7;30 every morning Ever nurses himself awake, and starts talking, at which point I go and get into bed with Maya and Luke climbs into bed with Ever for qulaity try to ignore Ever time and get a few more minites rest. Maya usually wakes up cause I am cuddling her to closely. Luke and I have stoped sleeping with each other to maintain a fetus free enviroment until his vasectomy.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: