Tuesday, February 05, 2008

It's Alive!!

Ya so I still live here. I don't know why I haven't made a blog post in a long time, I just haven't felt the urge to I guess. Part of it is Ever I am sure, as he often doesn't go to sleep well at night so I have him until late and then I if I want to play a game or anything I am doing it later.

Anyway, I plan on trying to post more and keep my facebook more up to date, even just if its a couple of minutes a day.

The main thing I feel bad about not posting more about is the death and funeral of my Grandad. He was a pretty cool grandad and I always enjoyed seeing him. I am very glad he didn't have to spend time in a nursing home and was in pretty good condition until pretty much the end. I hope I die with dignity like that (and as old).
It especially nice to see my Nana doing so well without him. She seems to be doing well at the seniors complex and is in good spirits. I also hope I am tough like her in the face of tragedy when I am older and continue on to glorify God for a few more years.

Now, laundry to do before Ever wakes up or Anne gets mad :)

No comments: