Tuesday, February 22, 2005

Let it snow, let it snow...

So we are going skiing tonight and I don't know why but I just can't seem to get into it this year. I know I will have lots for fun once we are out on the slopes, but I just am not excited by it like I have been in the past. I don't' think its the fact that we have to bring Maya along, because she is a lot of fun when we are there.
Anyway, I hope there is lots of snow and lots of good jumps. So far this year I have been getting huge air off some jumps and I am getting better at the half pipe. I am a little wary however of my right knee because I still don't think its 100% from when I hurt it last August. On top of that the season is going so fast, I don't know how many more times we are going to get out.

Anne's Thoughts- It just makes a long night. Fun but long.

No comments: