Friday, October 22, 2004

Day off

Since the month I took off was parental leave and not vacation, I actually still have 2 and a half weeks I need to take off before the end of the year. I took today off but it doesn't count either as I am just using extra time I have built up with after-hours work. I am very glad to have it off as work has been crazy lately and its nice to be able to be at home and hang out with Maya.
I also have been doing a ton of computer work for people at home. I have had 2 new computers to build and install as well as 3 or 4 one to repair on the go.
Add that up with my purchase of the Half-life 2: Silver package with has got me Counter Strike: Source until HL2 is released and I haven't had a lot of time for stuff.

Heh, right now Maya is dancing to the music I am listening to, its really cute.

No comments: