Tuesday, May 18, 2004

Today was my first time in traffic court. It was not really fun but was kind of interesting I guess.
I was there to finally clear up my traffic ticket that I had got last May which I had paid the local police station for but the province didn't think so and wanted me to play again. This is why I had my license suspended for a time in March.
Anyway, Anne and I got there on time at 9am and found the court. There were probably 30 or so people there to dispute various traffic offences.
So from 9 to 10, Anne and I (she breastfed Maya in the court room heehee) watched various people give their sob stories to the Justice and try and get the fines and/or demerit points reduced.
At 10:15 they declared that the office related to my ticket had not shown up and thus it was thrown out. I said thank you to the justice and left.
Luke 1 - Court 0

No comments: