Wednesday, February 04, 2004

It looks like I am going to be the computer tech/network guy for my church. The senior pastor, who is Mac nut, is currently the main guy but feels he needs to concentrate on his primary function more as the church is growing. The trouble is that they are all Macs with on 2 PC's floating around. They are looking at me for setting up a plan for them to move forward as they planning on doing a lot more with video and audio and stuff through the computers.
Anyway its going to be my primary contribution to the church and I am glad to help. The Mac troubleshooting should be interested but I am not too worried about figuring it out. I think the whole experiece will be fun (and look good on my resume :) )
Here is our church's web site, its going to be revamped at some point and offer a number of new things.

No comments: