Tuesday, January 27, 2004

I love small town service. I don't know if they do this in the city, but today I parked our RAV4 at work and left the keys there for walkterton toyota to pick up. I came back out to go home for lunch and the car was in the same spot, the keys were in the driver side visor with the bill. Otherwise you would have never known it had left to get a check up and oil change. That makes me happy.
Though I do have to say that while I really enjoy this part of walkterton toyota, we think that the service of the woodbridge toyota we used when we lived in toronto was better overall. Thats not to say that they did better work, but they seemed to care more about how we felt about the service. They always made us feel good where as in walkerton (and owen sound) you get the "i'm just another customer" feeling.
The RAV4 is happy as always and has 85500Km's on it after just over 2 years (we bought it new). Still feels new to me though.

No comments: