Monday, May 13, 2013

A Jeans Post



Note: This picture is several years old, and quite literally the photo of me in jeans. Generally my photo is taken while I am in spandex. And none of the photos are good. I blame Luke for this as he is the one taking my picture, and that is rarely. He must not find me attractive. He will regret this when I die a Young death.

OK this post is about blue jeans, specifically this link. I saw it on Pintrest a little while ago, and wanted to share, I am a convert. I promise i will make an attempt not to wear Gap/ Old Navy jeans again. I also promise to take a hiatus from wearing male jeans which I am rather fond of for their lack of stretch. 

Do you know how hard it is to find non mom jeans that do not have stretch. Yeah, pretty much given up.  I currently wear Silver jeans, purchased from His in Hers her in town cause it is good to shop local.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Alanna Rusnak said...

I love this! I remember seeing that link a while back and becoming paranoid that my cheap jeans were making me a frump. Problem is, I can't justify paying more than Value Village prices for nice clothes. I just don't care that much. However, when some long lost stinking rich relative kicks the bucket and leaves me piles of moolah, I shall invest in at least 5 pairs of gorgeous, butt loving denim. (I was watching True Blood last night and there's this scene where a guy walks away a woman says 'God bless the maker of those jeans!' Yup. That's what we should aim for - lust-inducing denim!)

Oh, and Luke needs to step it up in the photoging his hot wife category!!! ;)

Erika Mills said...

I agree. If there is any item of clothing worth a weeks worth of groceries - it's jeans.