Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Happy Post

Luke told me I had to write a happy post.

What I am happy about these days....
-I got some new nuts and grains at Bulk Barn.
-I bet I will be running trails in less than 30 days.
-My month of working nights is almost over.
-Apparently the drain in the bathroom is unclogged.
-Luke says he has not been sneaking my chocolate milk.
-It is time for new road shoes.
-Mayas reading is coming along so well.
- I have some other top secert news that I am doing really well to keep in, I am nurturing it and dwelling on it just all to myself for a bit longer though so keep your pants on.

3 comments:

Alanna Rusnak said...

you know, everyone is immediately thinking, "she's gonna have another baby" : ) at least Luke isn't stealing your chocolate milk!

Anne said...

Oh but if I was having another baby I would be a inpateint in a locked ward. Not a happy pregnanat person... and you must have missed the Lukes vacecomey post:)

robi ayles said...

Well, if you got new nuts you might be self-inseminating? Unless you got them for Luke...

Yes, Robi has a dirty mind, that's just how it is.