Monday, February 21, 2011

Cold

It is winter and it is Canada and apparently I do not belong cause I am fricken cold all the time.
As evidenced by my wardrobe.

Other people can wear 3/4 length sleeves, and cotton, and skirts. Me.. I'm dressed in wool from November through to April. My clothing choices every day are made based on how cold I will be, and if my long johns can fit over those pants. Where wool is not practical I wear five layers and a hat. I am the nurse who wears a toque.

So cause it is winter and I'm depressed I thought I would engage with a little online retail therapy and realise I must be the only cold person out there. There all these thin flirty cute sweaters and a serious lack of turtlenecked bulkiness.

I really should learn to knit.

1 comment:

Kim/Curlie Girl said...

I can help in the knitting department!