Monday, March 22, 2010

Ankle :(

On Friday night I was sitting with my feet up at the computer making an attempt to put Ever asleep. I was JUST moving my ankle around and somehow, something shifted out of place. This has happened before and usually after a few moments I can get 'things' back in situ. Not this time. I thought things would relax while I went to sleep, and pop back into place.
Saturday morning, and it is still off, so Luke dose a little off market chiropractic care and gently 'things' pop into place. It was tender but but overally so.
Sunday I planned to run but take it easy during a fun run with the tri club. Perhaps not the smartest thing I could have done.

Swollen, and tender to touch. Walking to pick up Maya yesterday wasn't to smart but how else would she have gotten home?

What makes this especially fun is a little race called Around the Bay on Sunday. I am Icing, compressing and elevating the best I can, but really with the kids/ dinner to be made/ laundry to be done how am I to rest??
I don't feel like I should pull out of it. I am seeing Chiro tomorrow. Perhaps this is a lesson in patience?

No comments: