Sunday, January 18, 2009

On Running/Duelathon/ Triathlon

I feel like I am at a crossroads. What do I want to do? Focus on duelathlons or venture into triathlons? How do I get there? Do I do a ton of reading and formulate my own plan, just do whatever I want for workouts, or get a coach. Who can I get that isn't going to be expensive, and where do I find somebody that I can work well with.
The thing is I think I can be a podium age group finisher at whatever I do. I work and train hard. I leave everything at the finish of races. I look at the winners and I know I can be that -I just need to work a harder... and I need more focus.
This week I put in- approximately- I just wonder if I used it well enough.
Swim- 110min
Bike- 142min
Run-75min

In any event I need to get long runs in for Around the Bay......and on a positive note I was only nine minutes off qualifying for front of the pack status.

No comments: