Tuesday, December 16, 2003

So my parents, who before Maya was born seemed rather blase about the whole baby thing, have now gone into full fledged grandparents mode. My Mom, who rarely dropped by for more than a few minutes in the past, is now visiting regularly and does not let go of Maya nearly the whole time. My Dad does not have much reason to be near to Hanover but when he has dropped by or we go their house, gets quite the big goofy grin, andinsistss on being "grandad". Anne and I weren't quite expecting this and its rather fun. I think Maya is going to be spoiled rotten by them.
Anne's Mom is excited as well and is going to be "Nana", unfortunately she still hasn't got Maya's name straight so we are pretty sure that whole side of the family thinks our daughter is "Myna". Anne's Dad still hasn't seen her.

No comments: