Saturday, September 25, 2010

Chilling

I am a reader, I read alot. I tend to always have a book on the go and in fact tend to get rather anxious if I have nothing left to read. As a family we quite often have to make emergency trips to the library.
Now if only I could remember all I read. To facilitate this I acyally keep a list of the books I have read on Goodreads. Now if only I could remember to update it.

So I tend to read .. and forget. Two books of last several years that I do remember and actually give me the hebegebes are:

Under the Skin by Michel Faber, and
Never Let Me Go by Kazuo Ishiguro

What do you know... a movie has been made based on Never Let Me Go. I don't want to see it.

2 comments:

robi ayles said...

Maybe I'll try goodreads since I seem to be too lazy for Librarything.com

robi ayles said...

Oooh, I do like it!