Wednesday, May 30, 2007

It's a .....

Boy.

Yep, there is a penis inside of me and I'm not even having sex. How wrong is that? We had an ultra sound last week, everything is fine, but the babe has testicles and a penis. I guess we did not join together and celebrate our marriage in December but early January. Slowly getting used to the idea. Even bought some boy clothes today. Started surfing ebay for boy themed diapers. Had a discussion with Maya, she cried for 10 minutes over the lost of her baby sister, at least we do not have to name the child lollipop now. I guess this means more presents when the baby is born cause we will need boy things. I'm not quite sure what is a boy thing, so I guess I will find out when all the presents are given to......

Jake?

Maximilian?

Livingston (Livy)?

Abram?

William?

Magnus?

All of these are my suggestions- Luke is going to wait until after the baby for some big relvation to give him wisdom in naming his fourth son. ( George, Mango, Carrots are the first three)

No comments: