Monday, February 19, 2007

Sports

Finally a weekend where things aren't screwed up. Because of the weather things have been cancelled or have a lack of players or whatever. So we had a normal hockey game Saturday night, and a excellent game with lots of guys last night and soccer is good to go for tonight. We havent' had soccer in 2 weeks so it has been missed.
The Saturday night hockey only has 3 weeks left and then the tournament, which seems so very soon and makes me sad.
Sunday night hockey will go to the arena closes.
I think we have at least 6-8 weeks of soccer which is good. Its that time after hockey is done that I find hard not to become blob like.
We do have that nice bike trailer my parents got us for Chrismas so I am sure as soon as the snow melts we will be using that a fair bit.

No comments: