Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Laptops are for cats who play soccer at Christmas.

  • After all my moaning and complaining about soccer last week, this week prior to our championship game I was awarded 'Most Sportsmanlike' on my team. If that means I play an aggressive game, have few ball skills, laugh when my team players get nailed in the testicles, I guess i'm it. I'm really there to have fun and do not care if we win or lose. We did lose the game but in sudden death overtime- I even had to take a shot on goal which was laughed at. It deserved it.
  • I want to remind everybody- yes you three who read this - that it is christmas card time. Mine are half done to be in the mail by Wednesday. I have received four thus far and eagerly stalk the mailperson for yours.
  • The acts came through with their surgery fine. They are now neutered and up to date on all their shots.... and we are about $500 poorer.
  • Luke ordered a laptop for somebody and in his testing noticed it wasn't perfect so Dell is sending a new one....until then I'm blogging in bed.

No comments: