Friday, September 15, 2006

Birthday Boy

So today I turn 29. I actually don't really care that much about age, as its quite apparent that it has very little to do with ones mental and physical prowess as long as you are active in both areas. I definately am started to get more grey hair but I have had a lot of grey in my beard four about 4 years so I don't mind that either.
Not sure what I am doing today, as Anne is working and I dno't have a car. Maya and I will probably hang out and do our usually stuff we do while Anne is gone all day.
The proper birthday cake (or triffle in this case as its what I want this year) celebration will probably wait until we go down to North Carolina next week to visit Anne's sister.
I already got my present, which was a new real wheel/rim/cog for my mountain bike so not much going on there either.
So a rather ho-hum birthday for me on a cloudy and cool day, which is just fine with me.

No comments: