Wednesday, March 10, 2004

Sunday afternoon Anne left to stay at her friend Andrea's house until Tuesday night to visit her with their friend Rebekah. This left me at home alone without a wife or baby for 2 days for the first time since Maya was born. It was weird at first but I managed to fill my time :)
I had downloaded the anime series Wolfs Rain earlier and so watch the first 14 of 30 episodes of that. It acually quite enjoyable, as the premise is a lot of fun.
Of course I also played a lot of games. Colin McRae Rally 4 is a blast, especially the in-car view. The Painkiller demo is a blast as well, nothing like nailing a zombie to a wall with a stake gun. I have the Unreal Tournament 2004 Demo , it's great fun as well, especially the Onslaught mode. I have the DVD Special edition with the headset preordered at EB, it should come next week. There are over 100 (!!!) maps to play on and over half are new ones. Mafia was the main game I played as the story is quite good and the gameplay a lot of fun, its pretty tough and long so I think I will be working on it for a while yet.
That pretty much sums up what I did for fun.

I am already pumped for the hockey tournament on Saturday. I can't wait.

No comments: